SP Flash Tool befalls to be an application that promotes flashing of stock ROM, custom recovery and flash recovery, on the priority. Intrinsically working with MediaTek Android smartphones, SP Flash Tools is entirely a desktop task that works through a Windows PC and Linux operating systems.
DiSPensing users with functionalities such as root packages, custom recoveries and manual upgrading to the official software; Smart Phone Flash Tool calls for a rooted Android phone or tablet.To aim for an effective working of SP flash tools download, a desktop in the form of a Windows PC is mandatory for the installation of the apt drivers. Frankly speaking, one cannot directly download the SP Flash Tool 2020 in his Android device. The right version of it is necessary for the run in a Windows PC.
SP Flash Tool for Windows PC
App Name: SP Flash Tool
Supported Windows: Windows XP+
Last Updated: March 30, 2020
The latest 2020 version of SP Flash Tool Windows is v5.1824. This file is available for the free download on any of the Windows PC or Laptop. Overpowering the older versions of v5.1516 or v5.1352.01, get a convenient access to the latest version of SP Flash Tool PC, by clicking the download button as mentioned in this article.
Latest SP Flash Tool File Information
|Application||SP Flash Tool|
|Supported Windows||Windows XP+|
|Last Updated||March 30, 2020|
Features of SP Flash Tool
- Lets you flash the firmware on an Android device, based on mtk or scatter.
- Enhance or deteriorate the device firmware quickly.
- Flashing of custom recovery to MTK based device.
- Ensures and validates the RAM on external memory.
- NAND Flash on the device is also checked.
- Enables a user to set the parameters, by letting them read and write the parameter on devices.
- Format of the Android Smartphone that runs on the MediaTek Chipset.
Requirements for SP Flash Tool
- A laptop or a PC.
- USB data cable.
- MediaTek USB-VCOM Drivers.
- Scatter files and the files which need to be flashed.
- Backed Up device.
How to Use Smart Phone (SP) Flash Tool?
When users are replenished with all the requirements as stated above, using SP Flash Tool zip is quite effortless. Follow the steps as mentioned below to use the SP Flash Tool exe in a convenient manner:
- Download and install the latest version of the SP Flash Tool for Windows PC, by clicking the download tab as mentioned in this article.
- Unzip the zipped file and process the scatter file, by clicking the tab of scatter loading.
- Proceed by unchecking all the boxes.
- Navigate to the box o click recovery from the list and process with the desired image recording.
- When you notice that the recovery box is checked and the recovery image location is visible, uncheck the leftover boxes.
- Turn off your Android device.
- Establish a connection of your device as you click the download button located on the top. When asked for, click the tab of Yes.
- Voila! It is done. If anything is left undone, MTK flash tool will aim for it.
Latest Screenshot of SP Flash Tool
Bequeathing users with the much-needed flashing of stock ROM, custom ROM and resolving the complex cases including firmware update or unbricking of the bricked Android device, SP Flash Tool is definitely a boon for Android users.
Not available in the APK file format, the Smartphone flash tool is primarily required to be installed in a PC or Laptop for the verification of the authentic and correct drivers. This article acquaints users with the latest update and download of SP Flash Tool.exe for a Windows PC (including Windows 7, 10, XP).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’S)
What is the SP Flash tool?
SP flash tool is the firmware app, which is used to flash stock the ROM, Custom recovery, and much more. It is used to increase the performance of the processor and optimizes the phone battery. At the same time, it is also used for fixing the hard brick device.
How do I download and install SP Flash tool?
The user needs to download the sp flash tool from its official website, as this is not available to download from the Google play store. Go to the official website, and download it to make sure you have enabled the downloading from the unknown sources option on the device.
How do I use the SP Flash tool in Windows 10?
For using the sp flash tool in windows 10, the user needs to open the device manager, now select the action option, then select legacy hardware. Click on the next option and install the drive. For this process, the user needs to select the VCOM as per the operating system.
How do I flash my phone with SP Flash tool?
Firstly the user needs to make the backup of the data, it is the very initial step of flashing, then root the device or unlock the bootloader in the device. After this process, the user needs to get the custom ROM, and select the recovery mode, this is how the user can flash the phone through sp flash tool.